What Might Finger Exercises Be For?
Finger exercises can be used for many reasons including:
• Maintain movement of the joints
• Ensure adequate gliding of muscles and ligaments
• Strengthen and stabilise the hands
• Prevent deformity and contracture
• Reduce pain and inflammation
• Improve function
There are many reason that you may be thinking about exercises for your fingers. A number of conditions may cause pain, or reduced function or movement including trigger finger, cubital tunnel syndrome, dupuytren’s contracture, mallet finger or a broken finger.
Tendon Gliding Exercises
If you have any questions regarding managing swelling or any issues with your hands, arms or wrist, please don’t hesitate to give us a call here. We’d be more than happy to help.